Monday, July 4, 2011

Quotes

I love quotes. Some of them are from obscure people that I have no clue who they are. But their words, wherever they were written or spoken, can speak profound truth and resonate within me. Some of them are just funny. I appreciate the slant on life that some people can perceive and comment on. I like being shown a different perspective through someone else's observations and experiences. They are enlightening.

I have many quotes that I like and keep around. Often it depends on my mood which ones I turn to or that I search for online. Words are a powerful thing. And sometimes it just takes a few to express an insight on life, love, spirituality, and whatever else. Those are the best.

So, in that spirit, here is one for the taking from Stevie Wonder: You can't base your life on other people's expectations. (used from thinkexist.com)

No comments: