Sunday, August 9, 2009

Confession

I have to confess, that I feel like a complete teenage girl again. I read the Twilight series. All 4 books in about 3 weeks time. I was hooked so quickly and then just had to read them all to find out what would happen in the end. It was like having chocolate - I can't eat just one piece and it was hard to stop. I was actually a little disappointed when I finished the last book because I knew it was over. I know - sad. But I know plenty of people my age that have read them and loved them, too, so I don't feel so completely ridiculous.

2 comments:

Aubs said...

Hi Tamra! I completely agree with you about Twilight. I could not stop reading them...had to because I got them from the library and it took a while to get each one. It was like going thru withdrawal waiting for the next hit. Glad to hear I am not the only addict.

michele jacoby said...

you are NOT ridiculous. who can say no to edward cullen? haha =) LOVE YOU & miss you, friend!