Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ahhh, Sundays

I love Sundays. They are the beginning of a new week. It is a day of rest. I go to church, where it never fails I learn something new. I always get a sense of the presence of the Lord in our church. He is there and I always feel closer to Him during that time.

I have to admit to an obsession. Every day I have to do the daily crossword on Yahoo games. I am in competition with myself to see how fast I can complete it without using the "hints" tool. I love the hints tool it has, because there are some things I just don't know, especially when it comes to some of the pop culture stuff. I am a little out of touch with some of that. But I also find that I know some random information, that had it not been in the crossword, I probably wouldn't use that knowledge. Surprising I even have it at all!

No comments: